Raw Talk Radio

Raw Talk Radio
The Original ParaRock Radio

Friday, June 19, 2015

So what's wrong with the truth?

I've been doing my show for almost 8 years now and I always ask questions that never get answered and seek the truth that I find on my own but are ignored because it's not what people wanna hear so the question is...Tell me why are you in this field again? So far I've heard hypocritical comments, ridiculous answers, and seen the most outrageous people followed by the most outrageous people. And yet the most simple explanation and the peaceful solutions cause anger, insults, and sometimes threats. My answer is if you expect an open mind in this field or it won't work. Then we shouldn't deny and hate the ones who give options that might not fit your program or system. Practice what you preach.

Getter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment